Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Oct 10, 2013
1:55:04 PM
Need a replacement power supply

Where can I get a replacement power supply for my Westell 6100 B90-610030-06 DSL modem?

Where can I get a replacement power supply for my Westell 6100 B90-610030-06 DSL modem?

Need a replacement power supply

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2013 8:00:40 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, johnrsellers!

Did you still need help finding a replacement power supply? If so, click on the link below.

Westell Power Supply for Modem

If that is not the right mode, you can click on "Back to Equipment" on the left side to browse the other options available.

Let me know if that helps!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, johnrsellers!

Did you still need help finding a replacement power supply? If so, click on the link below.

Westell Power Supply for Modem

If that is not the right mode, you can click on "Back to Equipment" on the left side to browse the other options available.

Let me know if that helps!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Need a replacement power supply

2 of 4 (308 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 14, 2013 9:36:50 AM
(0)
Mentor
Edited by johnrsellers on Oct 14, 2013 at 9:38:10 AM

Thanks, but I have the B90 model.

Anyway, I found one at Amazon.com Friday that might work.  See http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BXHB0DU/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Thanks, but I have the B90 model.

Anyway, I found one at Amazon.com Friday that might work.  See http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00BXHB0DU/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

[ Edited ]
3 of 4 (304 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 23, 2013 11:03:16 AM
(0)
Community Manager

My mistake! Glad you found the right one!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

My mistake! Glad you found the right one!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (231 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments