Helpful Links

Navigation Arrows

Contributor

Navigation Arrows

On some computers when I log in to my e-mail account I get navigation arrows next to the "actions" tab. On my preferred computer I don't get the navigation (next e-mail/previous e-mail) arrows. I've looked in the settings tab, but just can't find where to turn those arrows "on/off". Any guidance would be greatly appreciated. I miss having them.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: Navigation Arrows

Hello @JHGutman 

Are you trying with the same web browser but on different computers? I recommend first making sure you have the latest version or the browser, Java and Abobe Flash plugins. Might be a good idea to clear cache and cookies too. Then restart your computer and give it a try.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues, we are here to chat!

Additional Support