Ask a question

Posted Sep 12, 2013
    8:47:57 AM
    View profile
    My SBCGLOBAL email account was fine yesterday, today it is INACTIVE. HELP

I have had an sbcglobal email account for over 10 years that I use as my primary email. I log in every day and never had an issue, today I tried to log in and it would not accept my credentials. When I tried to reset the password it said the account was inactive. I have tried contacting many different ATT support people and nobody could help me since it's a "Free" account. I need access to this account, and I need assistance!!

Thanks

My SBCGLOBAL email account was fine yesterday, today it is INACTIVE. HELP

1 reply
    (6) Me too
    (6) Me too
    View all replies
    (1)
    Highlighted
    (0)
    • Rate this reply
    View profile
    Oct 9, 2013 8:28:32 AM
    (0)
    Community Manager

Hello, tuffcor!

Are you still having difficulty accessing your sbcglobal account? If so, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can investigate further.

Be sure to include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: My SBCGLOBAL email account was fine yesterday, today it is INACTIVE. HELP

2 of 2 (126 Views)