Posted Jan 24, 2012
4:45:00 PM
View profile
Missing Emails

Hello,  When we opened our inbox this morning our emails have disappeared.  Does anyone know how to restore your emails?

Hello,  When we opened our inbox this morning our emails have disappeared.  Does anyone know how to restore your emails?

Missing Emails

2 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
Cancel
Submit
View all replies
(2)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 24, 2012 5:51:00 PM
(0)
ACE - Master

Try this: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ymail/basics/basics-01.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

Try this: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/ymail/basics/basics-01.html

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

neon_sign.jpg

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Re: Missing Emails

2 of 3 (269 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 2, 2013 12:10:37 PM
(0)
Contributor

We have noticed some emails disappearing from folders over the last couple of months but yesterday my entire Inbox was empty and only has emails received yesterday and today - does anyone else have this issue?  About 6 months we chose to have AT&T backup our email and this started happening soon after.   what are my options to restore?

Spoiler

We have noticed some emails disappearing from folders over the last couple of months but yesterday my entire Inbox was empty and only has emails received yesterday and today - does anyone else have this issue?  About 6 months we chose to have AT&T backup our email and this started happening soon after.   what are my options to restore?

Spoiler

Re: Missing Emails

3 of 3 (130 Views)