Mis-labeled Spam Emails

Contributor

Mis-labeled Spam Emails

I've been having problems with email that is nnot spam being sent to my spam folder. Much of this problem happens with emails to amazon.com. I always mark the emails as "not spam" and have been doing so for months but that hasn't helped the problem. 

Part of the problem is also that amazon.com doesn't just one one email to contact customers, there are different emails for orders, shipping, advertising etc. Is there a way to turn off spam filtering (as I rarely get true spam), or can I change the filter in some way to prevent this issue?

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: Mis-labeled Spam Emails

Hello, aderyn!

Are you still having non-spam emails ending up in your spam folder? If so, go ahead and send us a private message by clicking here so we can get you in touch with a tech support expert that can help you. Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon at the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns!

Thanks!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support