Minor Children's email accounts

Contributor

Minor Children's email accounts

I have been trying to unlock my child's email account for a few weeks now. We have old bellsouth.net email accounts and now we have to use yahoo to access them. I have done what yahoo has asked of me and still am unable to access the email. Now I am learning that I have to do something here. This process is very hard and all I want to do is unlock his accout so that he can get to his stuff. Can someone please HELP ME!!!

Message 1 of 2 (324 Views)
Community Support

Re: Minor Children's email accounts

Hi lilkajunmomma,

We received your private message. To enable your child's email address please visit www.att.com and log in with the primary email address for the account. Once you are logged in, you will see the option to "manage sub accounts." When you are viewing the sub accounts, you will see the option to enable your child's email address again.

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button. We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Message 2 of 2 (291 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.