Mail Link never shows any mail

Mentor

Mail Link never shows any mail

Recently I had to re-build my ATT (powered by YaHoo) landing (opening) page and now my "Mail" link in the "Book Marks" module always shows no mail on my Yahoo mail page.  My Yahoo page also never has any e-mail now.  I've signed in several times but no mail is there either, but I am getting mail via my Windows Mail.  I'd like to get back my Mail Preview in my Book Marks.  Thanks for any help!

Message 1 of 6 (233 Views)
Mentor

Re: Mail Link never shows any mail

Message 2 of 6 (232 Views)
ACE - Master

When I log into my page at http://my.yahoo.com, I show my mailbox preview.  To add that back to yours be sure you are logged in, and on the upper left you should see "content".  Click on content and page until you find "My Inbox" then select "add".  That will add it to your landing page.

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 3 of 6 (225 Views)
Mentor

....yes. That does take me to "my Inbox", but the in box is always empty.  I used to see mail in that inbox that would also be delevered to my Windows Mail program.  I still get mail through Windows mail, but I can't read it on my Yahoo mail page when I'm away and accessing my mail via the web through Att Yahoo.

Message 4 of 6 (203 Views)
ACE - Master

[ Edited ]

Use this to go straight to your webmail: http://mail.yahoo.com

"If you find this post helpful and it solved your issue please mark it as a solution.  This will help other forum members locate it and will also let everyone know that it corrected your problem. If they have the same issue they will know how to solve theirs"

*The views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Message 5 of 6 (193 Views)
Mentor

Thanks!!!!  Apparently I forgot to do the every two-week sign in required to keep the page active. Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 6 (170 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.