Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Oct 6, 2013
3:14:29 PM
View profile
Magic Jack connection problem with ATT DSL wireless router - 2 wire

We have ATT wireless internet and magic Jack set up in rental condo. Comcast for TV, The system worked fine last Mar. This Nov, Magic Jack can neither receive or make calls on the system. Router connection to Magic Jack is ethernet. I have tried changing channels and it did no good. The ethernet light on the router is off or very very faint. I;ve tried evederything w/  Cordless phone batteries are fine. I have tried everything I can think of w/ both systems. I only have a short time here to work this out.  Help!. 

We have ATT wireless internet and magic Jack set up in rental condo. Comcast for TV, The system worked fine last Mar. This Nov, Magic Jack can neither receive or make calls on the system. Router connection to Magic Jack is ethernet. I have tried changing channels and it did no good. The ethernet light on the router is off or very very faint. I;ve tried evederything w/  Cordless phone batteries are fine. I have tried everything I can think of w/ both systems. I only have a short time here to work this out.  Help!. 

Magic Jack connection problem with ATT DSL wireless router - 2 wire

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 8:03:36 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, boardman!

Are you still having issues with your router?

If so, please send us a message by clicking here so we can look into this. Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, boardman!

Are you still having issues with your router?

If so, please send us a message by clicking here so we can look into this. Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you.

You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Magic Jack connection problem with ATT DSL wireless router - 2 wire

2 of 2 (812 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments