Helpful Links

Keep Getting Message NAD-2902 on my internet router, Tech Support Not Helpful at All

Highlighted
Tutor

Keep Getting Message NAD-2902 on my internet router, Tech Support Not Helpful at All

Ok, I've been fighting this for months now.  Almost every day my internet dies off and I get the message NAD-2902.  I unplug the router and replug it and the internet comes back up.  This is a problem that happens constantly.  Tech support has given me no answers to how to stop getting this error.  

I have a Motorola NVG-510 router and have been told I don't have line issues.  I've also had techs out to my house four times now.  This is ridiculous and totally unacceptable on AT&T's part.

Has anyone had similar problems or know of a potential fix?  Reaching the end of my patience and felling very frustrated.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2

Re: Keep Getting Message NAD-2902 on my internet router, Tech Support Not Helpful at All

Keep getting this error message with new U-Verse Motorola NVG-510:

IP Diagnostics: WARNING: Potential Connection Issue (Message ID: NAD-2902)

Clicking the "Do not show" button does nothing. Restarted modem and everything works for a short time, but the error comes back. We've been a loyal ATT DSL customer for years. Have whole-house filters - nothing is wrong with our equipment or wiring. Was (stupidly) thrilled to hear from U-Verse sales call that "more reliable service is available with U-Verse". Not so much. The only thing reliable is the above error message. I hope a solution comes soon or will begin exploring other options for all of my ATT services.

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support