Keep Getting Message NAD-2902 on my internet router, Tech Support Not Helpful at All

Highlighted
Tutor

Keep Getting Message NAD-2902 on my internet router, Tech Support Not Helpful at All

Ok, I've been fighting this for months now.  Almost every day my internet dies off and I get the message NAD-2902.  I unplug the router and replug it and the internet comes back up.  This is a problem that happens constantly.  Tech support has given me no answers to how to stop getting this error.  

I have a Motorola NVG-510 router and have been told I don't have line issues.  I've also had techs out to my house four times now.  This is ridiculous and totally unacceptable on AT&T's part.

Has anyone had similar problems or know of a potential fix?  Reaching the end of my patience and felling very frustrated.

Message 1 of 2 (888 Views)

Re: Keep Getting Message NAD-2902 on my internet router, Tech Support Not Helpful at All

Keep getting this error message with new U-Verse Motorola NVG-510:

IP Diagnostics: WARNING: Potential Connection Issue (Message ID: NAD-2902)

Clicking the "Do not show" button does nothing. Restarted modem and everything works for a short time, but the error comes back. We've been a loyal ATT DSL customer for years. Have whole-house filters - nothing is wrong with our equipment or wiring. Was (stupidly) thrilled to hear from U-Verse sales call that "more reliable service is available with U-Verse". Not so much. The only thing reliable is the above error message. I hope a solution comes soon or will begin exploring other options for all of my ATT services.

Message 2 of 2 (803 Views)