Is it possible to return to classic look?

Tutor

Is it possible to return to classic look?

[ Edited ]

One day the system changed my email look without questioning me or any other option. Now I've learned on this forum that it is possible to return to the old look. How is that possible? What to do when system tries to force me to the new one?

Also, because I have some difficulties to navigate through this forum, would you like to let me know about answer using my email address ****@sbcglobal.net.

Message 1 of 5 (306 Views)

Re: Is it possible to return to classic look?

marecak wrote:

One day the system changed my email look without questioning me or any other option. Now I've learned on this forum that it is possible to return to the old look. How is that possible? What to do when system tries to force me to the new one?

Also, because I have some difficulties to navigate through this forum, would you like to let me know about answer using my email address ****@sbcglobal.net.

If you set your browser to my.yahoo.com you'll have access to the old interface.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 2 of 5 (281 Views)
Mentor

my.yahoo.com works great for the yahoo page but sadly, the mail link redirects to the same bloated useless "new" webmail page. Any Idea if the old, somewhat functional webmail interface is still out there?
Message 3 of 5 (237 Views)

nt4usb wrote:
my.yahoo.com works great for the yahoo page but sadly, the mail link redirects to the same bloated useless "new" webmail page. Any Idea if the old, somewhat functional webmail interface is still out there?

Unfortunately, I don't think the mail interface is avoidable, unless you were to use a pop client.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 4 of 5 (222 Views)
Mentor

That's what I figured. I have POP set up on the computers I use regularly. The new webmail page doesn't work at all in Firefox, the way I choose to run it... either Adblock, Flashblock, Ghostery, or Noscript doesn't play nice with the page. I'm not interested in working out which one since the old page worked fine, it's at&t that screwed up. I've been using the mobile webmail ap (m.yahoo.com) but at&t have recently gone and screwed that one up too.
Message 5 of 5 (204 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.