Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jul 30, 2013
7:39:56 PM
View profile
Ipad asking for Yahoo password and does not recognize

Changed ATT Yahoo email password right after a recent storm when a number of emails were returned as undeliverable and ones that I did not send. Thiniking the account might have been hacked, I changed passoword. Email fine on Iphone and laptop.  How can I fix this?

Changed ATT Yahoo email password right after a recent storm when a number of emails were returned as undeliverable and ones that I did not send. Thiniking the account might have been hacked, I changed passoword. Email fine on Iphone and laptop.  How can I fix this?

Ipad asking for Yahoo password and does not recognize

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 2, 2013 5:33:42 PM
(0)
Master

Edit your account as in delete it then re-enter your account along with new password in the settings of your iPad.

Another way to do it is dock your iPad to your computer and in iTunes under devices in settings you have an option of replacing info (mail accounts) on the pad with the info on your computer 

Edit your account as in delete it then re-enter your account along with new password in the settings of your iPad.

Another way to do it is dock your iPad to your computer and in iTunes under devices in settings you have an option of replacing info (mail accounts) on the pad with the info on your computer 

Re: Ipad asking for Yahoo password and does not recognize

2 of 2 (248 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments