Internet connection to television

Highlighted
Tutor

Internet connection to television

I'm trying to set up my TV so that I can access websites like YouTube, etc., but I seem to be having a problem doing so. I have the U-verse U450 package, and my Sony HDTV is hard wired from my modem. I've tried doing both manual and auto connections via wired and wireless options, but the connections fail each time. At this point, any help would be appreciated.
Message 1 of 2 (152 Views)
Employee

Re: Internet connection to television

Hello mcbarker.  Welcome to the forums and thanks for registering! 

If you are still looking for assistance to set up this internet connection, could you please send a private message with your name, contact number, a good time for you to be reached on that number and your email address to ATTUverseCare.  We have a great team of experts that manage that mailbox that will respond directly to you to help get this resolved!

Thanks for your post!  ~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (120 Views)