09-02-2013 7:23 AM
No, you didn't give us any details:
1) Is this test wired or wireless? If wireless, please run again wired for comparison.
2) Do you have anything else going on when you ran this speed test? Especially: Online backup, P2P File sharing, etc.
3) Is your poor speed consistent, or only at certain times?
09-02-2013 10:39 AM - edited 09-02-2013 10:40 AM
To be honst I didn't exactly know what information you needed, which is why I didn't add any.
1. Wireless and I do not have any hardwired computers setup.
2. You are right, it turns out someone was downloading a lot of information using my internet which was unsecured. I locked it and am at the moment running 17 mbps.
Thanks for the help! It turns out I was crying over nothing.....Or it could be that the connection is bad at night. We shall see later today.
Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!
Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!
© 2016 AT&T Intellectual Property.This link will open a new window All rights reserved. AT&T, Globe logo, Mobilizing Your World and DIRECTV are registered trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.
Congratulations! You earned the Liz badge!