Incredimail won't connect to new att.

Contributor

Incredimail won't connect to new att.

I currently use Incredimail.  There is a problem since the new ATT change 12-11-13.  HELP!!

I get the following message: Socket Error: 10061, Port: 110, Protocol: POP.  No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it.

Message 1 of 6 (754 Views)
Contributor

Re: Incredimail won't connect to new att.

I was finally able to get mail to send through IncrediMail but I can't get it to send! I am currently using a non AT&T address to send. 

Message 2 of 6 (728 Views)
Contributor

I meant I am able to get mail to load through IncrediMail!!! But cannot send!
Message 3 of 6 (727 Views)
Contributor

the settings but still not working, did you find a answer to the problem?

Message 4 of 6 (665 Views)
Contributor

I have the same issue " Socket Error: 10061, Port: 110, Protocol: POP.No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it." I tried to change the setings to 495 & 995 but still not working anyone find an answer to this?

Message 5 of 6 (664 Views)
Community Manager

Hello, everyone!

The server settings have been updated. For more information about these settings, click on the link below.

Email Server Settings

If you're still having trouble, please send us a private message by clicking here. In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 6 of 6 (616 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.