Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Dec 8, 2013
5:59:57 PM
View profile
I want to keep my att.net email address, but I want to use a different internet service provider.

Is it possible to keep my att.net email address if I no longer have ATT as my service provider?

Is it possible to keep my att.net email address if I no longer have ATT as my service provider?

I want to keep my att.net email address, but I want to use a different internet service provider.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 8, 2013 9:34:11 PM
(0)
Employee
Edited by my thoughts on Dec 8, 2013 at 9:37:56 PM

yes if you cancel, no if your account is suspended..... for YES

http://www.att.com/shop/internet/att-internet-terms-of-service.html

5. Termination or Cancellation of Service a. Cancellation of Service by Customer.
When you purchased the Service, you agreed to a specific price and plan, which may have included a term. You agree that if you cancel your plan before the end of the term, you will pay the early termination fee associated with that plan. At the conclusion of your term or if you did not sign up for a term plan, the term for your Service will be month-to-month. When you cancel your service, your account ID e-mail address will remain active, as will all e-mail sub accounts you have created. The e-mail accounts may be accessed from the att.net website.

yes if you cancel, no if your account is suspended..... for YES

http://www.att.com/shop/internet/att-internet-terms-of-service.html

5. Termination or Cancellation of Service a. Cancellation of Service by Customer.
When you purchased the Service, you agreed to a specific price and plan, which may have included a term. You agree that if you cancel your plan before the end of the term, you will pay the early termination fee associated with that plan. At the conclusion of your term or if you did not sign up for a term plan, the term for your Service will be month-to-month. When you cancel your service, your account ID e-mail address will remain active, as will all e-mail sub accounts you have created. The e-mail accounts may be accessed from the att.net website.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: I want to keep my att.net email address, but I want to use a different internet service provider

[ Edited ]
2 of 2 (361 Views)