Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Aug 6, 2013
8:04:21 AM
View profile
I have 11 contacts and I need to email to all of their accounts

I have 11 contacts in a group and each has 2-3 email accounts.  I need to send a message to all their email accounts and not just their primary accounts.  Is there a way to do this without entering each account as an individual contact?

I have 11 contacts in a group and each has 2-3 email accounts.  I need to send a message to all their email accounts and not just their primary accounts.  Is there a way to do this without entering each account as an individual contact?

I have 11 contacts and I need to email to all of their accounts

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Aug 9, 2013 1:07:34 PM
(0)
Employee

Hello JRG1ll.  Thanks for registering and for your post!  Please check out the article Creating and using categories and groups.  It provides the necessary steps to create a group list!  Let us know if that works for you!

~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hello JRG1ll.  Thanks for registering and for your post!  Please check out the article Creating and using categories and groups.  It provides the necessary steps to create a group list!  Let us know if that works for you!

~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: I have 11 contacts and I need to email to all of their accounts

2 of 2 (123 Views)