Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Aug 22, 2013
2:40:49 PM
View profile
I cant print my email from Internet Explorer

I cannot print my email from Internet Explorer after the upgrade to the new att mail. What is the problem?

I cannot print my email from Internet Explorer after the upgrade to the new att mail. What is the problem?

I cant print my email from Internet Explorer

4 replies
(2) Me too
(2) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 18, 2013 1:27:38 PM
(0)
Community Manager
Edited by ATTDmitriyCM on Feb 12, 2014 at 9:03:55 AM

Hello, homer_buck!

Are you still having difficulty printing your emails? If so, do you think you could provide us with more information? It might help us figure out what's wrong.

When you say you can no longer print, do you mean it won't even give you the option? What happens when you click on "File" and then "Print?" Have you tried "Ctrl" and then "P?" If so, what happens?

What version of Internet Explorer are you using? Is there a particular reason you are using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox or Chrome?

If you still need assistance answering some of the above questions, please feel free to send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

Thanks!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, homer_buck!

Are you still having difficulty printing your emails? If so, do you think you could provide us with more information? It might help us figure out what's wrong.

When you say you can no longer print, do you mean it won't even give you the option? What happens when you click on "File" and then "Print?" Have you tried "Ctrl" and then "P?" If so, what happens?

What version of Internet Explorer are you using? Is there a particular reason you are using Internet Explorer instead of Firefox or Chrome?

If you still need assistance answering some of the above questions, please feel free to send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your name, email address, phone number, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

Thanks!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: I cant print my email from Internet Explorer

[ Edited ]
2 of 5 (977 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Nov 19, 2013 8:09:37 PM
(0)
Contributor

I cannot get the att mail to print it is buggy and no settings to fix it since the "Upgrade'  when I hit print

it prints out a blank page.  Anybody know how to fix this.

I cannot get the att mail to print it is buggy and no settings to fix it since the "Upgrade'  when I hit print

it prints out a blank page.  Anybody know how to fix this.

3 of 5 (855 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 4, 2014 11:19:00 AM
(0)
Contributor

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.

I GET the message

ERROR HAS OCCURRED IN THIS PAGE

LINE     2126

CHAR    1

ERROR:  UNSPECIFIED ERROR

CODE    0

URL:  res://iefamed.dl/preview.js

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM.

I GET the message

ERROR HAS OCCURRED IN THIS PAGE

LINE     2126

CHAR    1

ERROR:  UNSPECIFIED ERROR

CODE    0

URL:  res://iefamed.dl/preview.js

4 of 5 (610 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 4, 2014 12:27:23 PM
(0)
Community Manager

What version of Internet Explorer are you using?

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

What version of Internet Explorer are you using?

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

5 of 5 (605 Views)