I can't attach a document to my email. I've read through the forums and nothing works.

Contributor

I can't attach a document to my email. I've read through the forums and nothing works.

Trying to attach an adobe file to an email (ATT/Yahoo). It starts attaching but never attaches. The file isn't very large. Need help.

Message 1 of 2 (198 Views)
Employee

Re: I can't attach a document to my email. I've read through the forums and nothing works.

Hello there usryabellsouthnet.  Thanks for registering for the forums!

FYI - this could be a browser issue.  Please review details in this article Working with email attachments.  You will see the recommendation is to use IE 10 or Firefox, Safari or Chrome.  There is also an additional link within that article that provides tips/steps on adding or removing an email attachment.

I hope this is helpful, however, if you still encounter problems, please don't hesitate to send a private message to ATTCustomerCare.  In your message please provide your name, email address, contact number and a good time for you to be reached on that number.  Upon receipt you will hear directly from a manager (within 48 hours) who can assist you.

Please let us know if this is helpful to you! We appreciate your post! Thanks so much! ~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (189 Views)