Helpful Links

How to keep snet.net email address when switching providers

Contributor

How to keep snet.net email address when switching providers

I read the previous posts on this topic but they are all dated mid-2012.  I tried to follow those instructions but I could not find an 'unmerge' button on the Yahoo mail page.  I understand what needs to be done, but given that this is now almost 2014, what is the solution to keeping an old ATT email address.  My snet.net address is over 20 years old and is for my medical writing business.  I don't want to lose this address. 

Thank you. 

Saldy

Message 1 of 3
Community Manager

Re: How to keep snet.net email address when switching providers

Hello, Saldy!

Thanks for posting. We can definitely help. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can assist.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: How to keep snet.net email address when switching providers

Hello,

It is now 2016 and I have the same question: How do I maintain my 20+ year old email address at snet.net if I need to change Internet service providers?  Thank you very much.

Sally [edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues, we are here to chat!

Additional Support