Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Sep 2, 2013
11:02:45 AM
View profile
How to get some 'human' help with an email problem.

My att email account got hacked september 1, 2013, and I cant get in to change password, or any settings.  Someone is sending links to all in my contacts/phonebook.  And its making everyone mad, at me.  Looks like its time to go to reagan.com for a new email address, and leave the att/yahoo emails to the hackers.

My att email account got hacked september 1, 2013, and I cant get in to change password, or any settings.  Someone is sending links to all in my contacts/phonebook.  And its making everyone mad, at me.  Looks like its time to go to reagan.com for a new email address, and leave the att/yahoo emails to the hackers.

How to get some 'human' help with an email problem.

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Sep 5, 2013 5:40:59 AM
(0)
Employee

Hello gilfavor.  Please click ATTUverseCare and send a private message with your name (first/last), email address, contact number and a good time for you to be reached on that contact number.  Please reference this post as well as provide them any other additional information regarding the issue that you may have.  Upon receipt of your message you will hear directly from one of our experts to help assist in getting this resolved for you.

For future reference I also wanted to share My AT&T email account may have been hacked, phished, or compromised which provides some great details on security measures and provides a link to our AT&T Security Information Page.

Thanks for your post and for giving us an opportunity to assist you!  ~Delia

Rethink Possible

For account specific help, please send a private message to ATTCustomerCare

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Hello gilfavor.  Please click ATTUverseCare and send a private message with your name (first/last), email address, contact number and a good time for you to be reached on that contact number.  Please reference this post as well as provide them any other additional information regarding the issue that you may have.  Upon receipt of your message you will hear directly from one of our experts to help assist in getting this resolved for you.

For future reference I also wanted to share My AT&T email account may have been hacked, phished, or compromised which provides some great details on security measures and provides a link to our AT&T Security Information Page.

Thanks for your post and for giving us an opportunity to assist you!  ~Delia

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: How to get some 'human' help with an email problem.

2 of 2 (128 Views)