How to bulk copy all Thunderbird Sent mail folder content to my Yahoo! Mail web server Sent folder

Contributor

How to bulk copy all Thunderbird Sent mail folder content to my Yahoo! Mail web server Sent folder

How can I bulk copy all my Thunderbird Sent mail folder content to my Yahoo! Mail web server Sent folder?

Message 1 of 2 (204 Views)

Re: How to bulk copy all Thunderbird Sent mail folder content to my Yahoo! Mail web server Sent fold

[ Edited ]

@Scott16  wrote:

How can I bulk copy all my Thunderbird Sent mail folder content to my Yahoo! Mail web server Sent folder?

You would have to set up Thunderbird using an IMAP account instead of a POP account, then TB should sync folders with ATT/Yahoo.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 2 of 2 (124 Views)