I expect my email to be as it was before ad free

WHY am I paying you for my email and you

have the poor taste to ram ads down my throat

I find this intolerable and will request compenstaion

if I have to continue to see these ads on my email

Message 1 of 4
Community Manager

Re: How do I remove the POP out AD messages in e-mail

Welcome edmiller and thank you for posting.  Yahoo! Mail support offers the following solution..

Can I hide the ads in Yahoo! Mail?

We appreciate the feedback.

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 2 of 4
Contributor

I am a brand new customer. I am paying for this service and seeing ads is not acceptable. Nor is having to turn them off *every time* I login to the service. In 25+ years in the computer industry, I have never seen advirtisements on a paid service until now. I want to know how I can escalate this issue. Also, the arrow only appears if there is email in the Inbox. If there is not, then ads appear without the ability to hide them.

Message 3 of 4
Contributor

I am tired of them as well.  Tried the instructions to op out, but the instructions are USELESS. I still get the ads.  Have you had a response.  Is there a way to just hide them?

Message 4 of 4
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support