I expect my email to be as it was before ad free

WHY am I paying you for my email and you

have the poor taste to ram ads down my throat

I find this intolerable and will request compenstaion

if I have to continue to see these ads on my email

Message 1 of 4 (416 Views)
Community Manager

Re: How do I remove the POP out AD messages in e-mail

Welcome edmiller and thank you for posting.  Yahoo! Mail support offers the following solution..

Can I hide the ads in Yahoo! Mail?

We appreciate the feedback.

Regards,

Alex

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help others find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution".
Message 2 of 4 (387 Views)
Contributor

I am a brand new customer. I am paying for this service and seeing ads is not acceptable. Nor is having to turn them off *every time* I login to the service. In 25+ years in the computer industry, I have never seen advirtisements on a paid service until now. I want to know how I can escalate this issue. Also, the arrow only appears if there is email in the Inbox. If there is not, then ads appear without the ability to hide them.

Message 3 of 4 (362 Views)
Contributor

I am tired of them as well.  Tried the instructions to op out, but the instructions are USELESS. I still get the ads.  Have you had a response.  Is there a way to just hide them?

Message 4 of 4 (130 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.