Helpful Links

How do I print all of my e-mail contacts (not the address list)???

Highlighted
Contributor

Message 1 of 5
Community Manager

Re: How do I print all of my e-mail contacts (not the address list)???

When you're in your email, click on Contact - Actions - Print. If you want to print addresses from your Inbox or other folders, you'll need to add them to your Contacts first.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 5
Contributor

No way, Dimitriy. It STILL wants me to chose the name/address layout I want (I don't), then won't "preview" because there are no addresses attached to any of my emails. IT"S EMAIL. No way to just "print" an email list--at least in my att/yahoo email. this February of 2014. very frustrating
Message 3 of 5
Community Manager

Hello @fisher3 

Welcome to the forums and thank you for posting. I apologize, I don't think I understand what you're trying to do. Are you looking for a way to print just a list of email addresses from your Inbox?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 5
Mentor

I don't think there's a way to do what you want. All the print options for Contacts include more details than only email addresses.

Here's how it works in my email: Select Contacts; Select Action; Select Print All.

Several options appear for printing. 

Basic View is the option with the least amount of information printed from each contact - but includes more than just the email address.

Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support