How can I get access to my sbcglobal account?

Contributor

How can I get access to my sbcglobal account?

I am trying to access the folders in my old sbcglobal account, but cannot open the account itself. 

I opened this account two decades ago in a different state and have no idea what password or phone number I used then.  However, how  difficult can it be to find an account with my email address.  There is only one!  I could answer security questions, but cannot find a screen that asks them.  I have tried enterering a variety of possible passwords, zip codes, telephone numbers, etc. to no avail.

The "help" screens just lead me around in a circle, providing no help.

I am trying to find my old account which is chock full of important folders, emails, etc.  If I try to add the sbcglobal address as a secondary account to my hotmail, it just opens a brand new account that has no folders or emails in it.

A few months ago, I received many emails from AT&T about updating my account.  Since I didn't have an ATT&T account, I disregarded them.   I now realize that it involved a change to my sbcglobal address, although the articles never mentioned this directly.

How can I get access to this account and the attached folders?

Message 1 of 2 (299 Views)
Community Manager

Re: How can I get access to my sbcglobal account?

Hi, wthirano!

Are you still having difficulty accessing your sbcglobal account? If so, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can help. Please include your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you.

You should receive a response within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (240 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.