Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Mar 20, 2014
1:12:01 PM
View profile
Gmail accessed via at&t user with out my permission. Missing files. Who do I talk to?
I can give really detailed description of the harassment if asked. But when I changed my password on their network they still accessed my emails Via at&t. I want to make.sure it wasn't me somehow. Googld security lists the info.
I can give really detailed description of the harassment if asked. But when I changed my password on their network they still accessed my emails Via at&t. I want to make.sure it wasn't me somehow. Googld security lists the info.

Gmail accessed via at&t user with out my permission. Missing files. Who do I talk to?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 21, 2014 12:36:32 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello Mr Dlee,

Can you please provide some more info? When you say someone accessed your email via AT&T, do you mean they use AT&T as their Internet service provider?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello Mr Dlee,

Can you please provide some more info? When you say someone accessed your email via AT&T, do you mean they use AT&T as their Internet service provider?

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Gmail accessed via at&t user with out my permission. Missing files. Who do I talk to?

2 of 2 (1,335 Views)