Email Login ATT/Yahoo

Teacher

Email Login ATT/Yahoo

I am being asked to login to email every day now, and has been happening for past week. I even logged out, logged back in, and checked "keep me logged in" box.

Message 1 of 2 (358 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Email Login ATT/Yahoo

ksiemb wrote:

I am being asked to login to email every day now, and has been happening for past week. I even logged out, logged back in, and checked "keep me logged in" box.

http://forums.att.com/t5/Internet-and-DSL-Community/The-quot-Keep-me-signed-in-quot-box-doesn-t-work...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are three kinds of people, those that can count, and those that can't.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Our great democracies still tend to think that a stupid man is more likely to be honest than a clever man, and our politicians take advantage of this prejudice by pretending to be even more stupid than nature has made them." :Bertrand Russell

Message 2 of 2 (338 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.