E-mail Failure Notice

Contributor

E-mail Failure Notice

Recently I have been getting the following e-mail delivery failure message when I send e-mail to others with whom I have had no problem e-mailing before.. Why?  "No MX or A records"

Message 1 of 3 (308 Views)

"No MX or A records for dcccd.edu"...Microsoft emails are bouncing to my AT&T Yahoo inbox!

My community college uses Microsoft for their email and since yesterday, I have been experiencing the Microsoft email bounce problem via my AT&T Yahoo account. I've sent multiple emails to my instructor and each time, it bounces back to my inbox with the error message "No MX or A records for dcccd.edu". I've already contacted the community college IT department, but they can't seem to find anything wrong on their end.

Message 2 of 3 (300 Views)
Community Manager

Re: E-mail Failure Notice

Hello, delizia and PeriWinkle!

Thanks for posting. It seems you're both having the same issue. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can investigate further and get this sorted out.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any additional questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 3 (276 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.