Disposable Email address > Unable to create

Contributor

Disposable Email address > Unable to create

I had disposable emails set up. I deleted the addresses and decided to start with a new base name. I cannot add a base name. Even if I try to accept one of the suggested names it generates

"ERROR There was some problem. Please retry after few minutes."

I have tried it in FireFox and Chrome. I have cleaned out my browsers cache. Same result.

Message 1 of 3
Community Manager

Re: Disposable Email address > Unable to create

Hello, stormweasel!

Are you still having difficulty setting up disposable e-mail addresses? If so, we'd be happy to help, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 3
Contributor

Re: Disposable Email address > Unable to create

I have a similar problem in that anytime I try to create a new disposable address I get that error message.  This has occured over a period of about a month on both Chrome and IE and on two different machines.  It is something about my account but I don't know what.

Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support