Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Apr 14, 2014
9:31:47 AM
View profile
Data Plan Usage Alert

I keep getting email's from you stating:

"Dear AT&T High Speed Internet Service Customer,

We previously notified you that your AT&T High Speed Internet service includes 150 gigabytes (GB) of data for each billing period.

You have reached 65% (or 97.5 GB) of your 150 GB data plan.*

If you exceed your data plan, we will provide you with an additional 50 GB of data for $10. You'll be charged $10 for every incremental 50 GB of usage beyond your plan.

Please visit att.com/internet-usage to review our helpful FAQs, view your personalized usage report**, and take advantage of our data calculator.

Thank you for choosing AT&T.

Sincerely,

Your AT&T High Speed Internet Customer Care Team

*As of 04/11/2014.

**On average, usage information will be reflected on the website within 1-4 days.

Please do not reply to this email. This address is automated, unattended and cannot help with questions or requests.

©2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Privacy Policy

CBIL_L017EH"

I don't have an AT&T Account. 

But what's really pathetic is this is the only way I could tell you you're sending these to the wrong person.  I can't reply to these emails because it's a no reply email address.  And under contact us I couldn't find an email adress to send this to.  You've got options for future customers (call or live chat).  You've got options for current customers (call or live chat & probably online support system).  You've got nothing for ex-customers or non-customers who simply need to tell you something (an email address).  Please fix this.  People shouldn't have to join a support forum just to tell you something like this.

Thank you. Smiley Happy

I keep getting email's from you stating:

"Dear AT&T High Speed Internet Service Customer,

We previously notified you that your AT&T High Speed Internet service includes 150 gigabytes (GB) of data for each billing period.

You have reached 65% (or 97.5 GB) of your 150 GB data plan.*

If you exceed your data plan, we will provide you with an additional 50 GB of data for $10. You'll be charged $10 for every incremental 50 GB of usage beyond your plan.

Please visit att.com/internet-usage to review our helpful FAQs, view your personalized usage report**, and take advantage of our data calculator.

Thank you for choosing AT&T.

Sincerely,

Your AT&T High Speed Internet Customer Care Team

*As of 04/11/2014.

**On average, usage information will be reflected on the website within 1-4 days.

Please do not reply to this email. This address is automated, unattended and cannot help with questions or requests.

©2014 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other AT&T marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
Privacy Policy

CBIL_L017EH"

I don't have an AT&T Account. 

But what's really pathetic is this is the only way I could tell you you're sending these to the wrong person.  I can't reply to these emails because it's a no reply email address.  And under contact us I couldn't find an email adress to send this to.  You've got options for future customers (call or live chat).  You've got options for current customers (call or live chat & probably online support system).  You've got nothing for ex-customers or non-customers who simply need to tell you something (an email address).  Please fix this.  People shouldn't have to join a support forum just to tell you something like this.

Thank you. Smiley Happy

Data Plan Usage Alert

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 14, 2014 10:18:00 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, dmleforce!

Thanks for posting. It sounds like your e-mail address may be listed on an existing customer's account, likely by accident. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, dmleforce!

Thanks for posting. It sounds like your e-mail address may be listed on an existing customer's account, likely by accident. We would be happy to look into this for you, so please click here to send us a private message.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns.

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Data Plan Usage Alert

2 of 2 (335 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments