View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 15, 2014 8:22:53 AM
(0)
Community Manager

This might indicate that there is no signal coming to your house, there may be a technical or billing issue. First try restarting your modem by unplugging power for 1 minute, if that doesn't help, please give tech support a call at 1-888-321-2375.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

This might indicate that there is no signal coming to your house, there may be a technical or billing issue. First try restarting your modem by unplugging power for 1 minute, if that doesn't help, please give tech support a call at 1-888-321-2375.

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: DSL light not on

2 of 2 (132 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments