Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Mar 17, 2014
7:55:40 AM
View profile
Constant reset of Wireless Router

I had to reset my wireless router TEN TIMES this past weekend.  Is it just poor AT&T service, or is there something in my settings i should check?

I had to reset my wireless router TEN TIMES this past weekend.  Is it just poor AT&T service, or is there something in my settings i should check?

Constant reset of Wireless Router

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 18, 2014 7:13:22 AM
(0)
Scholar

What model of router/modem do you have?Why do you have to reset it so many times? Is it locking up or what does it do that you need to reset it? Tell us the issues so that we might be able to help you out.

What model of router/modem do you have?Why do you have to reset it so many times? Is it locking up or what does it do that you need to reset it? Tell us the issues so that we might be able to help you out.

Re: Constant reset of Wireless Router

2 of 4 (231 Views)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 21, 2014 1:01:38 PM
(0)
Tutor
I'm in the same boat I've had inconsistent DSL service over the last 10 days or so. Issue is the internet signal being lost. Cannot access the Internet so every few hours of have to unplug the modem and reconnect. It's the Speedstream 4100
I'm in the same boat I've had inconsistent DSL service over the last 10 days or so. Issue is the internet signal being lost. Cannot access the Internet so every few hours of have to unplug the modem and reconnect. It's the Speedstream 4100

3 of 4 (193 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Mar 21, 2014 8:47:34 PM
(0)
Scholar

the 4100 speedstream might be bad, have you tried a different modem? I see those on ebay pretty cheap. I'd give a different one a try. If not maybe something wrong on the line causing the issue.

the 4100 speedstream might be bad, have you tried a different modem? I see those on ebay pretty cheap. I'd give a different one a try. If not maybe something wrong on the line causing the issue.

4 of 4 (176 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments