Connection Problems.

Connection Problems.

Well the router/modem i have right now is a 3600hgv-b which was given to me when i started my plan and below will be the two connections i have from downstairs and upstairs. Also i can't really play anything at all my plan is the 12mbs but i don't get anywhere near that. My connection even when wired does not change at all. Do i have to pay for a new modem/router even though i am not getting the connection that i am paying for? Also can i buy my own router/modem to replace that it or do i "have" to use att equipment.

Upstairs Connection

Downstairs Connection

Message 1 of 3
Scholar

Re: Connection Problems.

I'd call at&t and tell them I'm not getting the subscribed bandwidth. Maybe it's something on their end. Let us know what they tell you.
Message 2 of 3

Re: Connection Problems.

Calling customer support is really, really a big hassle since it does not help much.
Message 3 of 3
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support