Cannot reset my password

Highlighted
Contributor

Cannot reset my password

I tried to change my password due to the recent Yahoo issues. When i changed the password and tried to log into my email account it would not recognize the password. Five times i went through the "I forgot my password" hoops and each time it said my password was changed successfully. Yet i still cannot log into my account. I waited 5 to 10 minutes after changing the password.

Message 1 of 2 (179 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Cannot reset my password

[ Edited ]

Hello, sieving!

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty changing your password. We would definitely like to help, so please send us a private message by clicking here.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. Keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen for a response.

In the meantime, please feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (168 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.