Can't print emails any more ?

Can't print emails any more ?

The NEW ATT EMAIL is a a bad example of dummies putting out a product before testing it !

The old email worked fine for over 10 yrs it seems like no one had problems with it.

I'm using Windows Vista with Internet Explorer 8 on my desktop computer with current updates.

The past month or more I Cannot print a email as when I click actions tab then select Print

Message the screen goes grey & the text box pops up and says action FAILED !

I then open up FIREFOX and select the same email and click Action---print message & it prints.

After more than 30 days of this I called ATT today and dial the famous-800-288-2020 and listen to the dumby that takes 10 minutes out of your day trying to get you to the right dept. and then they hangup on you about 50% of the time. The option of 1 for customer service-- 2 for Tech support --- is way to easy !

Finally a tech tells me they know about the problem & to use FIreFox until they figure it out !

Maybe they hired the same IT guys that set up the "" ACA "" web site in DC  ??

ChubChucker

Message 1 of 2 (1,056 Views)
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Can't print emails any more ?

Hello chubchucker.

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback here, it's very helpful and I will make sure right people get it.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (1,031 Views)