Can't print emails any more ?

Can't print emails any more ?

The NEW ATT EMAIL is a a bad example of dummies putting out a product before testing it !

The old email worked fine for over 10 yrs it seems like no one had problems with it.

I'm using Windows Vista with Internet Explorer 8 on my desktop computer with current updates.

The past month or more I Cannot print a email as when I click actions tab then select Print

Message the screen goes grey & the text box pops up and says action FAILED !

I then open up FIREFOX and select the same email and click Action---print message & it prints.

After more than 30 days of this I called ATT today and dial the famous-800-288-2020 and listen to the dumby that takes 10 minutes out of your day trying to get you to the right dept. and then they hangup on you about 50% of the time. The option of 1 for customer service-- 2 for Tech support --- is way to easy !

Finally a tech tells me they know about the problem & to use FIreFox until they figure it out !

Maybe they hired the same IT guys that set up the "" ACA "" web site in DC  ??

ChubChucker

Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Community Manager

Re: Can't print emails any more ?

Hello chubchucker.

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback here, it's very helpful and I will make sure right people get it.

Thanks again,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support