Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Nov 29, 2013
8:19:17 PM
View profile
Can't access business email sub account

For many years I have had a personal sbcglobal.net email account with my business email as a sub account. Since this morning the sub account is no longer on the menu to access after I sign in to the personal account.

WHen I try to log in at att.com I get a mesage that says it's been suspended or deactivated. The bill is paid, I have not changed any settings. I must have access to that email as soon as possible. I've tried calling and ended up on hold for a total of an hour when I just gave up.

Any ideas? Thanks!

For many years I have had a personal sbcglobal.net email account with my business email as a sub account. Since this morning the sub account is no longer on the menu to access after I sign in to the personal account.

WHen I try to log in at att.com I get a mesage that says it's been suspended or deactivated. The bill is paid, I have not changed any settings. I must have access to that email as soon as possible. I've tried calling and ended up on hold for a total of an hour when I just gave up.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Can't access business email sub account

1 reply
(4) Me too
(4) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Dec 2, 2013 12:39:20 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, fosterkari!

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty accessing your email sub account. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can help get this straightened out for you.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, fosterkari!

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty accessing your email sub account. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can help get this straightened out for you.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Can't access business email sub account

2 of 2 (128 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments