Helpful Links

Can't access business email sub account

Contributor

Can't access business email sub account

For many years I have had a personal sbcglobal.net email account with my business email as a sub account. Since this morning the sub account is no longer on the menu to access after I sign in to the personal account.

WHen I try to log in at att.com I get a mesage that says it's been suspended or deactivated. The bill is paid, I have not changed any settings. I must have access to that email as soon as possible. I've tried calling and ended up on hold for a total of an hour when I just gave up.

Any ideas? Thanks!

Message 1 of 2
Former Employee

Re: Can't access business email sub account

Hello, fosterkari!

Thanks for posting! I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulty accessing your email sub account. If you don't mind, please send us a private message by clicking here so we can help get this straightened out for you.

In your message, please provide your name, phone number, email address, and the best time to reach you. You can expect a reply within two business days, so keep an eye on the little blue envelope icon in the top right corner of your screen.

In the meantime, feel free to message me with any other questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Message 2 of 2
Share this topic
Announcements

Learn how connect your AT&T holiday gifts at Unwrapped on Wednesday, 12/27 (1-4pm ET)!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues, we are here to chat!

Additional Support