Can not access XBox Live Marketplace using 3801HGV

Contributor

Can not access XBox Live Marketplace using 3801HGV

[ Edited ]

I understand this is a year old Post, but I have this same issue.  I am wondering what the fix was to this.  I had been able to connect to xbox live with no problems, now I continue to get a Closed NAT after loosing pwer to my 3801HGV.  Since then I have tried power cycling, I have verified that the ports are open for xboxlive usage still nothing.

Thank you in advance, Josh

[Subject edited as new thread was created] - moderator

Message 1 of 4 (329 Views)
Contributor

Re: Can not access XBox Live Marketplace using 3801HGV

[ Edited ]

This was originally posted as a reply to http://forums.att.com/t5/DSL-Routers-Home-Networks/Can-not-access-XBox-Live-Marketplace-using-3600HG...

Didn't see the point in creating another thread about this same thing. I had no issues when using my own router when I had Comcast, when I switched to AT&T it worked until I lost power. Now it will not allow for an open NAT. I have tried many of the fix's that Ive found or that have worked for me in the past but nothing seems to work with this 3801HGV

Message 2 of 4 (319 Views)
Community Support

Hi jhaviland88,

We have received your private message and look forward to working with you to resolve this issue.

Thank you,

David T

Need more help? Feel free to search the AT&T Community for great answers. You can also get immediate troubleshooting steps from the myAT&T app. Simply login, scroll and click Fix it Now! Support Tools. You can also reach out here in the Forums by sending us a Private Message or checking out our Chat Support.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 3 of 4 (302 Views)
Contributor

I still continue to have this issue, I was given instructions on using DMZ but that did not work.  Nor did using my old router with my gateway.  At this point I am considering ending my AT&T usage due to it has been such a hassle to be able to use my internet with any type of game that uses windows live/xbox live.  This issue is with your Hardware.  I had no Issues while using comcast and the hardware I had, I only switched because AT&T offered a better deal.  But I guess you get what you pay for. 

Message 4 of 4 (224 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.