Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Oct 8, 2013
7:05:20 AM
View profile
Calendar Problems

My calendar is showing the wrong day as "today" on the ATT/Yahoo email web client, and is no longer displaying entries on other devices.  Is the service down?

My calendar is showing the wrong day as "today" on the ATT/Yahoo email web client, and is no longer displaying entries on other devices.  Is the service down?

Calendar Problems

3 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(3)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 9, 2013 12:24:45 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello aamitrano,

I'm sorry, you're having issues with your calendar. I'm not aware of any outages, but there are some things you can try. First, your need to check is your timezone settings:

1. Click on Settings - Calendar Options (upper right corner)

2. Select your time zone and click "Save"

See if that fixes the issue.

And for your other devices not displaying your entries, check if all the settings are correct, review this article for details: Use my Calendar with Other devices and Calendar Services

Let me know if you need more help or have any other questions.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello aamitrano,

I'm sorry, you're having issues with your calendar. I'm not aware of any outages, but there are some things you can try. First, your need to check is your timezone settings:

1. Click on Settings - Calendar Options (upper right corner)

2. Select your time zone and click "Save"

See if that fixes the issue.

And for your other devices not displaying your entries, check if all the settings are correct, review this article for details: Use my Calendar with Other devices and Calendar Services

Let me know if you need more help or have any other questions.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: Calendar Problems

2 of 4 (284 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 29, 2013 5:52:12 AM
(0)
Contributor

My calendar was showing the date on the wrong day when I was entering future entries months ahead.  For over a week now my calendar will not save new calendar entries and does not allow me to edit previously saved entries.  Is there an issue?  Is the calendar "down"?  PLEASE FIX.

My calendar was showing the date on the wrong day when I was entering future entries months ahead.  For over a week now my calendar will not save new calendar entries and does not allow me to edit previously saved entries.  Is there an issue?  Is the calendar "down"?  PLEASE FIX.

3 of 4 (249 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 31, 2013 2:24:33 PM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello j-marrs,

Are you using att.net email service calendar?

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Hello j-marrs,

Are you using att.net email service calendar?

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

4 of 4 (235 Views)