Calendar Problems

Contributor

Calendar Problems

My calendar is showing the wrong day as "today" on the ATT/Yahoo email web client, and is no longer displaying entries on other devices.  Is the service down?

Message 1 of 4 (326 Views)
Community Manager

Re: Calendar Problems

Hello aamitrano,

I'm sorry, you're having issues with your calendar. I'm not aware of any outages, but there are some things you can try. First, your need to check is your timezone settings:

1. Click on Settings - Calendar Options (upper right corner)

2. Select your time zone and click "Save"

See if that fixes the issue.

And for your other devices not displaying your entries, check if all the settings are correct, review this article for details: Use my Calendar with Other devices and Calendar Services

Let me know if you need more help or have any other questions.

Thanks,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 4 (294 Views)
Contributor

My calendar was showing the date on the wrong day when I was entering future entries months ahead.  For over a week now my calendar will not save new calendar entries and does not allow me to edit previously saved entries.  Is there an issue?  Is the calendar "down"?  PLEASE FIX.

Message 3 of 4 (259 Views)
Community Manager

Hello j-marrs,

Are you using att.net email service calendar?

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 4 of 4 (245 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support