BASIC email mode disappeared with my new Yahoo emai

Contributor

BASIC email mode disappeared with my new Yahoo emai

[ Edited ]

Since the upgrade, I have been having problems downloading my other POP email accounts with the new the "full featured" version of Yahoo/AT&T email. To gather my POP emails, I found using the "basic" version worked, then go back to full featured to read and send emails.

As of 6/20/13, the switch between modes disappeared under mail options with my AT&T/Yahoo. One minute it was there and the next it was gone. I can see the mode selection with my regular Yahoo-exclusive accounts. I tried different computers, different browsers, and the issue is consistence. 

The new full featured version doesn't show any new emails when they arrive, even after pressing reload. It may work several hours later. 

Help!  How can I switch back to basic email mode?

Message 1 of 4 (954 Views)
Community Support

Re: BASIC email mode disappeared with my new Yahoo emai

Hi tvdir,

I just wanted to check in and let you know that we received your private message and one of our managers will be reaching out to you soon.

Thanks!

Nicole K.

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button. We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Message 2 of 4 (908 Views)
Contributor

I'm having the same problem, the option to switch between full featured and basic mail no longer appears.

Message 3 of 4 (841 Views)
Highlighted
Contributor

I have this same problem !  It doesn't matter what browser or OS I am using.

Message 4 of 4 (711 Views)