As of 11/24/2013, I am unable to download attachments in Google Chrome

Contributor

As of 11/24/2013, I am unable to download attachments in Google Chrome

I have been having a problem with downloading attachments from my att.net webmail.  When I click "Save to My Computer" under the attachment, nothing happens.  

I normally use Google Chrome and I can't get any attachments to download in that browser, but I switched to Mozilla Firefox yesterday and I was able to get the attachments to download.  As far as I know, this problem began for me on 11/24/13 as well.  

I need to be able to use Google Chrome for business purposes and I need to be able to download my attachments using Google Chrome.

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: As of 11/24/2013, I am unable to download attachments in Google Chrome

Hello 24/6 Process

It appears, based on another post here, that there is an issue with Yahoo email service and attachment at the moment. Unfortunately, I can't confirm this information and the only suggestion I have is to contact Yahoo's technical support to report your issues and help them find a resolution quicker.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support