As of 11/24/2013, I am unable to download attachments in Google Chrome

Contributor

As of 11/24/2013, I am unable to download attachments in Google Chrome

I have been having a problem with downloading attachments from my att.net webmail.  When I click "Save to My Computer" under the attachment, nothing happens.  

I normally use Google Chrome and I can't get any attachments to download in that browser, but I switched to Mozilla Firefox yesterday and I was able to get the attachments to download.  As far as I know, this problem began for me on 11/24/13 as well.  

I need to be able to use Google Chrome for business purposes and I need to be able to download my attachments using Google Chrome.

Message 1 of 2
Community Manager

Re: As of 11/24/2013, I am unable to download attachments in Google Chrome

Hello 24/6 Process

It appears, based on another post here, that there is an issue with Yahoo email service and attachment at the moment. Unfortunately, I can't confirm this information and the only suggestion I have is to contact Yahoo's technical support to report your issues and help them find a resolution quicker.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Additional Support