Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Nov 5, 2011
11:44:53 AM
View profile
ATT/Yahoo! Deleted My Emails

I've had an SBCGlobal email address for at least 10 years. A few days ago I noticed the number of emails in my inbox went from over 200 to about 50. A vast majority of these emails were very important. This account is also linked on my iPhone via POP. I did NOT delete the emails myself. They are nowhere to be found...not in the trash or another folder. Why were they deleted, and is there any way to get them back?

I've had an SBCGlobal email address for at least 10 years. A few days ago I noticed the number of emails in my inbox went from over 200 to about 50. A vast majority of these emails were very important. This account is also linked on my iPhone via POP. I did NOT delete the emails myself. They are nowhere to be found...not in the trash or another folder. Why were they deleted, and is there any way to get them back?

ATT/Yahoo! Deleted My Emails

1 reply
(3) Me too
(3) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Oct 31, 2013 1:02:31 PM
(0)
Contributor

AT&T had a system update on Tuesday morning 29 October 2013 and deleted 2 1/2 years of emails from my in-box.  Delete started before 5:42 a.m. which is most current email I have.  Although my email preferences are set to send deleted emails to trash, they also deleted my trash folder at 5:42 a.m.  Their response:  We'll give you $25.00.  Really!

AT&T had a system update on Tuesday morning 29 October 2013 and deleted 2 1/2 years of emails from my in-box.  Delete started before 5:42 a.m. which is most current email I have.  Although my email preferences are set to send deleted emails to trash, they also deleted my trash folder at 5:42 a.m.  Their response:  We'll give you $25.00.  Really!

Re: ATT/Yahoo! Deleted My Emails

2 of 2 (547 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments