ATT.NET Account Registration

Contributor

ATT.NET Account Registration

Why do I get the message: "Registration is unavailable at this time" when I attempt to create an att.net account?  If this happened at a random time on a random day it wouldn't be a big deal, but I have tried on and off for a few weeks to create an account and haven't been able to.  

Help please.

Message 1 of 2
Community Support

Re: ATT.NET Account Registration

Hi. I just sent you a private message in regards to your concerns. Thanks. CathyW

AT&T Customer Care

Need help with an account specific question?  Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button. We are here to help Monday - Friday. For additional support, please visit AT&T Support Center  or Contact AT&T.

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Follow us on: Twitter @ATTCustomerCare • FaceBook AT&T • YouTube AT&T

Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support