Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Questions about your Smartphone data usage? Please join us here for a live “Ask an Expert” event on Wednesday, August 24th from 1-5 pm ET / 10am-2pm PT.

Internet Forum

Highlighted
Posted Jun 29, 2013
5:47:44 PM
View profile
ATT E-mail for Smart phones

Just bought an Andriod smart phone but it will not accept  my standardpassword or username when accessing ATT.NET e-mail...Username and password works fine on my desktop as it has for years.....Is there something special about accessing ATT.NET e-mail from an Andriod phone??

Just bought an Andriod smart phone but it will not accept  my standardpassword or username when accessing ATT.NET e-mail...Username and password works fine on my desktop as it has for years.....Is there something special about accessing ATT.NET e-mail from an Andriod phone??

ATT E-mail for Smart phones

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 1, 2013 11:20:39 AM
(0)
Community Support

Thanks for your post tmack75. What make and model phone do you have? You can access our device How-To center here. Enter your make and model and browse through the menu on the left for email set up. 

Let me know if this helps! 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

Thanks for your post tmack75. What make and model phone do you have? You can access our device How-To center here. Enter your make and model and browse through the menu on the left for email set up. 

Let me know if this helps! 

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions here.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: ATT E-mail for Smart phones

2 of 2 (125 Views)