Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Apr 11, 2014
1:07:09 PM
View profile
AT&T ? What happened ?

Must have left winged,beaurocrats running the operation.

If you like our offer we agree on it is yours- LIE

100% Customer satisfaction- LIE

Customer support- only if you are a current customer,but not if we lied to get you business and got caught

We will do "anything" to get your business ANYTHING- TRUE !

Read Between the lines folks! Take the time to read these post first before you sign !

Must have left winged,beaurocrats running the operation.

If you like our offer we agree on it is yours- LIE

100% Customer satisfaction- LIE

Customer support- only if you are a current customer,but not if we lied to get you business and got caught

We will do "anything" to get your business ANYTHING- TRUE !

Read Between the lines folks! Take the time to read these post first before you sign !

AT&T ? What happened ?

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Apr 14, 2014 7:21:56 AM
(0)
Community Manager

Hello, M.Mullins!

Thanks for posting. Was there anything in particular we could help you with? We have quite a few resourceful community members who would be happy to assist with any technical issues you might be experiencing.

Otherwise, we can put you in touch with one of our care managers if your issue is account-specific.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

Hello, M.Mullins!

Thanks for posting. Was there anything in particular we could help you with? We have quite a few resourceful community members who would be happy to assist with any technical issues you might be experiencing.

Otherwise, we can put you in touch with one of our care managers if your issue is account-specific.

Let me know if you have any questions or concerns!

-Mariana

Rethink Possible

Did a post have a solution that worked for you? Help other people find solutions faster by marking posts that helped you as an "Accepted Solution". Learn about accepted solutions: Learn More.

*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: AT&T ? What happened ?

2 of 2 (165 Views)