Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Feb 16, 2010
3:23:24 PM
View profile
worst customer service in history
I was on hold for 1 hour and 53 minutes trying to get tech support to help me remove Mcafee...Was first transferred to India of course, when they couldn't help they transferred me to level 3 tech support who wanted to charge me to help me...then they transferred be to level 2 tech support who then transferred me to Mcafee level 2 tech support. That's where I waited for an 1 and half for what was not supposed to take longer than 20 minutes. I would not recommend ATT to even the most vile person on the planet...yes, they are that bad and are that bad every time I call them...hopefully as of this Friday I will never have to deal with them again.
I was on hold for 1 hour and 53 minutes trying to get tech support to help me remove Mcafee...Was first transferred to India of course, when they couldn't help they transferred me to level 3 tech support who wanted to charge me to help me...then they transferred be to level 2 tech support who then transferred me to Mcafee level 2 tech support. That's where I waited for an 1 and half for what was not supposed to take longer than 20 minutes. I would not recommend ATT to even the most vile person on the planet...yes, they are that bad and are that bad every time I call them...hopefully as of this Friday I will never have to deal with them again.

worst customer service in history

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 16, 2010 3:24:31 PM
(0)
Contributor
I recorded every conversation with them and all the hold times with my cell phone..I of course will be posting to youtube..
I recorded every conversation with them and all the hold times with my cell phone..I of course will be posting to youtube..

Re: worst customer service in history

2 of 5 (372 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 16, 2010 9:59:08 PM
(0)
Lithium Technologies

Hi there,

Was there a specific issue we can help you resolve? 

Thanks!

Hi there,

Was there a specific issue we can help you resolve? 

Thanks!

3 of 5 (372 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 19, 2010 8:18:04 PM
(0)
Contributor
I can haz links to youtube?
I can haz links to youtube?

4 of 5 (372 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 25, 2010 12:38:15 PM
(0)
Contributor
I support this topic, also I will be making a vlogg about my experience very very soon. I will post the you tube like shortly!
I support this topic, also I will be making a vlogg about my experience very very soon. I will post the you tube like shortly!

5 of 5 (372 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments