worst customer service in history

Contributor

worst customer service in history

I was on hold for 1 hour and 53 minutes trying to get tech support to help me remove Mcafee...Was first transferred to India of course, when they couldn't help they transferred me to level 3 tech support who wanted to charge me to help me...then they transferred be to level 2 tech support who then transferred me to Mcafee level 2 tech support. That's where I waited for an 1 and half for what was not supposed to take longer than 20 minutes. I would not recommend ATT to even the most vile person on the planet...yes, they are that bad and are that bad every time I call them...hopefully as of this Friday I will never have to deal with them again.
Message 1 of 5 (378 Views)
Contributor

Re: worst customer service in history

I recorded every conversation with them and all the hold times with my cell phone..I of course will be posting to youtube..
Message 2 of 5 (378 Views)
Lithium Technologies

Hi there,

Was there a specific issue we can help you resolve? 

Thanks!

Message 3 of 5 (378 Views)
Contributor

I can haz links to youtube?
Message 4 of 5 (378 Views)
Contributor

I support this topic, also I will be making a vlogg about my experience very very soon. I will post the you tube like shortly!
Message 5 of 5 (378 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.