worst customer service in history

Contributor

worst customer service in history

I was on hold for 1 hour and 53 minutes trying to get tech support to help me remove Mcafee...Was first transferred to India of course, when they couldn't help they transferred me to level 3 tech support who wanted to charge me to help me...then they transferred be to level 2 tech support who then transferred me to Mcafee level 2 tech support. That's where I waited for an 1 and half for what was not supposed to take longer than 20 minutes. I would not recommend ATT to even the most vile person on the planet...yes, they are that bad and are that bad every time I call them...hopefully as of this Friday I will never have to deal with them again.
Message 1 of 5
Contributor

Re: worst customer service in history

I recorded every conversation with them and all the hold times with my cell phone..I of course will be posting to youtube..
Message 2 of 5
Lithium Technologies

Hi there,

Was there a specific issue we can help you resolve? 

Thanks!

Message 3 of 5
Contributor

I can haz links to youtube?
Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Contributor

I support this topic, also I will be making a vlogg about my experience very very soon. I will post the you tube like shortly!
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Did you know the AT&T Community forums has the answers you need to solve most service woes? Check out our How To Forum article. You will learn how to find your answer!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

For DSL related issues. We highly recommend chatting with our teams to address this as quickly as possible.

Additional Support