why cant they stop billing me for the permier service wich the cant cancel because I don t have it?

Contributor

why cant they stop billing me for the permier service wich the cant cancel because I don t have it?

I have been trying for over a year to get a $9.99 monthly charge removed from my bill.

I call every month and the give me a credit for the charge and thehy promis to remove the charge, but its never removed.

I have spent over 10 hours on hold and being transfered around.  I have tried on line and talked with many. the last I herd is that I dont have this service so they cant cancel it,

But here it is on my bill again.

I am strating to realize that the only way to correct this is to cancel all of my At$T services.

Tags (1)
Message 1 of 2
Highlighted
Expert

Re: why cant they stop billing me for the permier service wich the cant cancel because I don t have

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 2
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Do you have questions about Internet and Email Security? Have them answered on Wednesday, April 26th at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Hack Attack!

Additional Support