spam

Contributor

spam

I have maxed out my spam addresses, ie 500 is all I can block, does anyone know how to increase the number of addresses I can block from 500, the spam is killing my acct, thx

Message 1 of 2 (181 Views)
Employee

Re: spam

Hi,

We can understand how annoying it is to receive unsolicited mails and realize the inconvenience you are experiencing.

Unfortunately, as of now, there is no option to increase the number of blocked e-mail addresses.

If you receive spam from a specific domain, you can block the domain. However, please ensure that they are NOT from a popular domain like gmail or hotmail etc since blocking popular domains can block legitimate mails as well.

You can report spam by forwarding the spam mail to abuse@att.net

Further assistance and if you are located in the one of the following states AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, & WI, please contact e-Chat support from the web link provided below

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (164 Views)
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the AT&T Community Forums!!! Stop by the Community How-To section for tips on how to get started.