sbcgloabal.net Password Reset

Contributor

sbcgloabal.net Password Reset

I tried to reset a password on one of my sbcglobal.net sub account emails and I accidentally reset my main email account password which is where I sent the temporary password for what I thought was the sub account reset so I am locked out of my main email account. I tried calling customer service but because this is an old "free" email account that I don't have a current AT&T account number linked to, they say there is nothing they can do and I have to basically figure it out myself online?? Any suggestions?

Message 1 of 5
Expert

Re: sbcgloabal.net Password Reset

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

Tags (1)
Message 2 of 5
Teacher

I'm having a simular problem with my yahoo account that was linked to my sbcglobal and now I don't have access to either one! No one has helped with this?
Message 3 of 5
Contributor

Did anyone find a solution? I am also experiencing the same problem. I've contacted yahoo, who tells me to contact AT&T, and AT&T has told me to find a phone number on the freememberid webpage, which I cannot seem to find.

Message 4 of 5
Highlighted
Expert

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

MissJessicaLis wrote:

Did anyone find a solution? I am also experiencing the same problem. I've contacted yahoo, who tells me to contact AT&T, and AT&T has told me to find a phone number on the freememberid webpage, which I cannot seem to find.

Tags (1)
Message 5 of 5
You must type a description before you click preview or reply.
Share this topic
Announcements

Welcome to the internet boards! Check out our troubleshooting articles below and don’t forget to search the forums - your question may have been answered already!

Service acting up? Click here to troubleshoot now!

Do you have questions about Internet and Email Security? Have them answered on Wednesday, April 26th at our Knowledge Sharing Session: Hack Attack!

Additional Support