Ask a question

Posted Jan 18, 2012
7:59:22 AM
View profile
sbcgloabal.net Password Reset

I tried to reset a password on one of my sbcglobal.net sub account emails and I accidentally reset my main email account password which is where I sent the temporary password for what I thought was the sub account reset so I am locked out of my main email account. I tried calling customer service but because this is an old "free" email account that I don't have a current AT&T account number linked to, they say there is nothing they can do and I have to basically figure it out myself online?? Any suggestions?

sbcgloabal.net Password Reset

4 replies
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(4)
Highlighted
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 21, 2012 9:13:34 PM
(0)
Expert

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

Re: sbcgloabal.net Password Reset

2 of 5 (1,937 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jan 30, 2012 6:26:05 PM
(0)
Teacher
I'm having a simular problem with my yahoo account that was linked to my sbcglobal and now I don't have access to either one! No one has helped with this?

3 of 5 (1,802 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 17, 2012 7:32:56 AM
(0)
Contributor

Did anyone find a solution? I am also experiencing the same problem. I've contacted yahoo, who tells me to contact AT&T, and AT&T has told me to find a phone number on the freememberid webpage, which I cannot seem to find.

4 of 5 (1,644 Views)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Feb 17, 2012 11:01:19 AM
(0)
Expert

Try contacting Alex, one of the AT&T Community Managers for further assistance.

MissJessicaLis wrote:

Did anyone find a solution? I am also experiencing the same problem. I've contacted yahoo, who tells me to contact AT&T, and AT&T has told me to find a phone number on the freememberid webpage, which I cannot seem to find.

5 of 5 (1,633 Views)