Ask a question
Search in Internet Forums

Internet Forum

Posted Jul 19, 2010
10:40:35 PM
View profile
replacing 7yr old router Linksys(BEFSR41) with a Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router (WRT54G)

It shows that Im connected but With no internet access. I have forgotten my password for my dsl provider (pacbell.net)

But it looks like it went to the laptop ok. Do I need to reset my dsl password? or is there another issue.

soooo confused

Thanks stilnsocal

It shows that Im connected but With no internet access. I have forgotten my password for my dsl provider (pacbell.net)

But it looks like it went to the laptop ok. Do I need to reset my dsl password? or is there another issue.

soooo confused

Thanks stilnsocal

replacing 7yr old router Linksys(BEFSR41) with a Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router (WRT54G)

1 reply
(0) Me too
(0) Me too
View all replies
(1)
(0)
  • Rate this reply
View profile
Jul 21, 2010 4:06:23 AM
(0)
Employee
Hello stilnsocal,

If you have replaced your router and unable to connect to the Internet, it seems that you'll need to update your AT&T account details (primary AT&T email address and Network password) on your router's configuration page. In order to get your AT&T account's specific information (Network password and primary AT&T email address), it is recommended that you contact AT&T eChat support, they will help you accordingly.

If you are in, 'AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, & WI', you may click on the following link to connect to a chat agent.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Hello stilnsocal,

If you have replaced your router and unable to connect to the Internet, it seems that you'll need to update your AT&T account details (primary AT&T email address and Network password) on your router's configuration page. In order to get your AT&T account's specific information (Network password and primary AT&T email address), it is recommended that you contact AT&T eChat support, they will help you accordingly.

If you are in, 'AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, & WI', you may click on the following link to connect to a chat agent.
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don’t necessarily represent AT&T’s position, strategies or opinions.

Re: replacing 7yr old router Linksys(BEFSR41) with a Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router (WRT54G)

2 of 2 (417 Views)
Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments