replacing 7yr old router Linksys(BEFSR41) with a Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router (WRT54G)

Contributor

replacing 7yr old router Linksys(BEFSR41) with a Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router (WRT54G)

It shows that Im connected but With no internet access. I have forgotten my password for my dsl provider (pacbell.net)

But it looks like it went to the laptop ok. Do I need to reset my dsl password? or is there another issue.

soooo confused

Thanks stilnsocal

Message 1 of 2 (422 Views)
Employee

Re: replacing 7yr old router Linksys(BEFSR41) with a Linksys Wireless-G Broadband Router (WRT54G)

Hello stilnsocal,

If you have replaced your router and unable to connect to the Internet, it seems that you'll need to update your AT&T account details (primary AT&T email address and Network password) on your router's configuration page. In order to get your AT&T account's specific information (Network password and primary AT&T email address), it is recommended that you contact AT&T eChat support, they will help you accordingly.

If you are in, 'AR, CA, CT, IL, IN, KS, MI, MO, NV, OH, OK, TX, & WI', you may click on the following link to connect to a chat agent.

Remember to always mark items that you find useful as "Accepted Solutions”, you can even mark multiple
in a single thread.  This will help other users find this information too!!

Employee Contributor*
*I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
Message 2 of 2 (422 Views)